Chrissy's Reviews > Deadly Heat

Deadly Heat by Cynthia Eden

Feb 01, 11

bookshelves: 2011-review-books, 100-book-challnge-2011
Read in January, 2011

I was able to review Cynthia's first book in this series Deadly Fear (See My Reivew) so I was so pleased to be able to review her next two books in this series. Today's review is on Deadly Heat Book #2 in the Deadly Series and I will be posting a review on Deadly Lies on the 4th.

I hadn't read anything from Cynthia before reading Deadly Fear and after reading that book I was hooked I was hopping she continued the same wonderful writing in her next book and I wasn't disappointed at all. Deadly Heat was full of suspense and romance a real on the edge of your seat read. I have read the first book in the series but Deadly Heat was written so well that it could be read as a stand alone book.

* I have been provided a complimentary copy of Deadly Heat for review threw an opportunity from Hachette Book Group threw an opportunity from Reading Romance Group (Book Blogs). By receiving a complimentary copy it in no way obligates me to write a good or bad review. I am an honest reviewer and my reviews are based on my own opinion and written only by me.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Heat.