Natasha M.'s Reviews > Last Sacrifice

F_50x66
Jan 28, 11

bookshelves: young-adult, vampires, rebecca-recommends
Read from January 19 to 28, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Sacrifice.

01/19/2011 page 69
12.0% "I'm trying really hard to power through this (as a friend from work is breathing down my neck for want of someone to discuss this book with) but... I just know this won't end the way I want it to. Wish I liked the main characters better..."
01/19/2011 page 69
01/24/2011 page 168
28.0% "Definitely not powering through this as quickly as I'd hoped. Damn. And what's the point of adding another (new) "love interest(read: conflict)" this late in the game? Isn't this the last book?"
01/27/2011 page 419
71.0% "Okay, I've had a hard enough time reading "Dimitri" and telling myself not to think Dark Stalkers all this time but of all the names in the world, did you really have to throw in a "Donovan" too for good measure? And I feel like ever since Adrian was introduced, all I do is say how badly I feel for him."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jacquelyn Zwirn You didn't like it Natasha? Were you a fan of the others?