Jenny Rebecca's Reviews > When Harry Met Molly

When Harry Met Molly by Kieran Kramer

Jan 19, 11

bookshelves: romance-novels
Read in January, 2011

I had a bit of a hard time with this book at first. Mainly because of a paragraph on the very first page. Let me quote:

*Harry describing one of his closest male friends*

"Lumley was rich as Croesus, with the most twinkling blue eyes Harry had ever seen and a grin that could light up Vauxhall Gardens at midnight better than any fireworks."

The reason I had a difficult time with this was simply that I knew Harry was the hero of the novel, and having read the back cover I saw that Molly was to be the heroine, and having read a few romance novels in my time, I knew that usually meant the two would be falling for each other. Yet how, I wondered, would all this happen as it was clear to me that Harry was clearly IN LOVE WITH LUMLEY.

While this was never fully adressed, I was able to let that slide. As well as the highly improbable situation the two characters find themselves. It was a cute read. I may even pick up another of Ms. Kramer's novels. And hopefully, hidden within those pages, will be a tender scene in which Harry and Lumley share a single secret and delicious kiss.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Harry Met Molly.

Virginia "Yet how, I wondered, would all this happen as it was clear to me that Harry was clearly IN LOVE WITH LUMLEY."
- This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that. :)