Malini's Reviews > Bloodlines

F 50x66
Jan 19, 2011

Recommended for: Everyone
Read in January, 2011 — I own a copy , read count: 2

This book needs to win an award for originality.

There are mixed reviews about this book, and some comments on the editing. I agree the sentences are choppy at times, but I urge people to look past this and actually pay attention to the storyline, since of course, we read the book for the story, the feelings you get when you read, the bond you feel with the characters, and feeling as though you are beside the character going through everything they go through.

Of course if your just an editor in the making, or wish you were, then don't read the book. I suppose your so busy looking for errors and something to moan about that you wouldn't know what the book was about once you had finished it anyway.

However, if you want to feel everything i said above, then this is the book for you. Its very atmospheric, I got creeped out, I laughed out loud at some of the sarcasm, and cried like a baby at one part two. I was on the edge of my seat reading the last few chapters, I even had butterflies. Whilst you are reading you feel as though you are in the middle of a movie and everything is going on around you.

This obviously is my own opinion, but if you get the chance to read this book, then do so. You wont be disappointed.

Can't wait for the second one. Does anyone know when it will be coming out?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodlines.