Sky's Reviews > The Last Thing I Remember

U_50x66
Jan 19, 11

bookshelves: currently-reading

LAST REVIEW 1/19/11

This is one of my favorite book that i have read. This book is about a boy who gets taken over by some terorist, and he is not sure whats going on. This bhook goese every other chapter one weres hes at home and then two whats happing to him. This is a fiction. This smester i have read two non- fiction and the rest fiction. I never thought that i would read non fiction books because theyu did not intrest me. As i had to read a non fiction i found out that i like them more then i thought i would. This smester i have increased my reading skills, iv always read fast but could not always get the info. NO i can read fast and be able to catch the info that im reading. One iof my top favorite books would in clude the series reamber me. This book made you want to keep reading to find out what is going on. My leaast favorite book, would be right behind you. this book seamed like it went on forever, im not sure that i would recomend it to people who like to read fast, this was a slow read. The only reason it kept me reading was to find out what happen but i dont know why i kept on reading the book. The book that im reading now i just found out that it is a series. One thing i dont like about books is when you cannont tell that they have more then one book to them. i would recomend this book to people who like young adults and, mysterie.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Thing I Remember.