Allison Dandrea's Reviews > Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light

Echoes of the Soul by Echo Bodine

Jan 18, 11

Read in June, 2009

There are many books I would tell you to read. But the one book that I always have by my side would have to be Echoes of the Soul: The Soul's Journey Through Life, Death and Life After Death by Echo Bodine. A friend recommended this book to me and I have had a copy in my possession ever since. When I read the title for the first time, I thought that it was just one of those hokey "feel good" books. When I finally got the chance to read it, I discovered that it was quite the opposite. I know, Bodine's concepts are unrealistic to most but her words were so calming and understand that you had to at least give her a chance.

Bodine's ability to take the obvious and turn it into a reality was remarkable. Just the idea of categorizing souls based on their intellectual depth would be ridiculous to most. The topics Bodine touches on, I'd have to admit I had wondered about- the after life, souls and even the concept of a "heaven". Bodine spoke to me through her book by answering questions I didn't even think to ask. Bodine was very concise but at the same time would give explanations about the concept discussed. To me, what really made this book worth reading were the personal experience Bodine explained. Whether or not these "experiences" are factual or not, they are great stories and make a great aide to help the reader understand the point being made. Reincarnation, spirituality and meditation are huge topics in this book, which I believe also helped Bodine in explaining why thing happen and better explain the cycle of the universe. Even if absolutely nothing in this book is factual, the reader will walk away with some kind of healing. This book is a must read for those who are exploring or thinking about exploring their own spirituality or just want to know "why".

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Echoes of the Soul.