Felicia (Ferishia)'s Reviews > Hungry for You

Hungry for You by Lynsay Sands

** spoiler alert ** Cale has been summoned by Marguerite to see if Alex is his possible life mate. After over a thousand years, he doesn't think that it's possible. But you cannot refuse Marguerite so he's willing to meet Alex.

Alex is busy trying to run a restaurant and open another. Bad things keep happening to her one after another. The last straw was her chef quitting leaving her high and dry. When her sister Sam calls to tell her that she has someone for her to meet, Alex simply cannot be bothered, until Sam says he's a chef.

Cale is taken to meet Alex and to his suprise, she is his life mate. But the problem is, he is really not a chef, nor can he cook. How is he going to win over Alex and convince her that she is his life mate?

I am enjoying this series much more with the last two books. They seem to be getting much better. Although, I think listening to them makes them more enjoyable to me. I really liked this story. It was funny and sweet with some intense parts and the smex seems to be getting better. It's one of the series books I pick up from time to time for a different take on the regular vampire stories. Definitely a light and fun read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hungry for You.