Amy's Reviews > Regarding Ducks and Universes

Regarding Ducks and Universes by Neve Maslakovic

Jan 23, 11

Read from January 22 to 23, 2011

We all assume from birth that we are one of a kind, but how would we react if we suddenly found out we weren't an original? There is someone out there with your name, your look, your interests running around? This is how Felix feels when he suddenly learns of Felix B. In the world Felix lives in, "alters", are common for older people in his world. But he recently found out he was old enough to have this doppelganger in a parallel universe (Universe B).

As Felix takes a trip to this alternate universe (a commonplace activity), he not only learns about the differences in the worlds but learns there could be more to his history than he ever could have believed possible. Take a wild trip with a could have been actress, a college student, an almost-dog, and the Felixes on a ride through reality that could leave your head spinning. Maslakovic takes a well known theory on multiple universes, adds his own twists and weaves a tale that will leave you on the edge of your seat.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Regarding Ducks and Universes.

01/22/2011 page 107