Michelle Wu's Reviews > The Tail of Emily Windsnap

The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler

Jan 18, 11

Read in January, 2011

I think that this book was awsome & cool. My favorite parts are when Emily meets Shona & when Emily meets her dad (such a daughter-fatherly moment). & also when Emily's mother was sleeping in on a Sunday, - to me it's hilarious . The part that I really pictured in my head was when Emily pinched her father & they talked normally but i thought it was gonna be an awkward silence. My favorite character was Shona Silkfin, cause, she's just me, always there for her friend - like a sidekick, caring & fun. I think that the author wrote this book beacause, to maybe express her feelings about being a mermaid or the same thing happened to her - her mother raised her alone as a single parent. I was really surprised when Emily talked to Neptune normally & to "persuade" him to free his father because Neptune was the kind of problem with anger issues & she didn't even made him angry - maybe she got good luck. But I'm really glad that they made it alive, this book is awsome !! PLZ read, & plz no bad comments .
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tail of Emily Windsnap.