Nichole.a's Reviews > Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life

Dork Diaries by Rachel Renée Russell

U_50x66
Jan 19, 11

Read in January, 2011

Dork Diaries Tales from a Not so Fabulous Life is one of my favorite books. This book is more for the girls because it is from a girl’s point of view. This is the first book in this series.
This book is about a girl named Nikki Maxwell who is at a new school and it not going so well. She all ready has an enemy and no friends. She also has a crush on a boy that her enemy also has a crush on. Will she get friends? Will she get the boy of her dreams? Find all the answers to your questions in the book Dork Diaries.
I really loved the lintier book but my favorite part was when her dad had to go to some ones house to do an inspection because he is a bug inspector .He has to take Nikki and her sister Brianna because he had to pick them up from the movies. When they get their dad tells them to stay in the car .Then Brianna needs the rest room. When she is in the rest room Nikki hers a voice. She thinks that she herd it before. Then she knows how it is she is so worried that she doesn’t know what to do. Want to know hose house she was in? If you do want to know read this amazing book Dork Diaries Tales from a Not so Fabulous Life!!(Don’t forget that this is the first in the series of two or three). I hope that you like the book as much as I did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dork Diaries.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Betty An excellent review of a book I really enjoyed too. Thanks for sharing. - Hugs - Betty Dravis

Erika Great