David K's Reviews > Red Scarf Girl

Red Scarf Girl by Ji-li Jiang

M_50x66
Feb 15, 11

Read from January 18 to February 15, 2011

so far this book is terible and i hate it. it makes no sence and it just makes me want to rip it up. it is a terible book because the children think the teachers are evil. and people say that in the book they call amaricans stupid. its like torture reading this book. ok, now lets talk about the good parts. ummmm. there realy are no good parts. ill see when i read the whole book. and right now there sticking da-zi-boo posters on the wall like a strike. i think thats how you spell it. ok, so why would they publish this book. and who let them publish it. and who bought the book. i knew it was a stupid book just by looking at the cover. its a girl with a red scarf its not even a scarf it like a tie. so ill update more when i finish the book. but just dont read this book ever. not once. i litteraly fell asleep on the first word. it was rather that or i was tired. but im guessing it was the book. it wqas so terrible im gona tell you right now dont even start the book. its so bad im not even going to rate it 1. because it dosnt deserve half a star. i wish this book was never made so we dont have to read it so it wont have to torture me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red Scarf Girl.