Riccarla Roman's Reviews > Indulgence in Death

Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb

F_50x66
Jan 17, 11

Read in January, 2011

I love just about anything written by Nora Roberts/J. D. Robb, but I lean towards liking the Robb books better. Eve Dallas and Roarke are a great couple (not perfect, but great). I'd want to spend time with them.

In this installment, Eve is faced with what appear to be random killings with unusual weapons - a crossbow and an antique bayonet. The victims were lured to their deaths by supposedly being "hired" for a job, but the people whose names were used never contacted them. The companies they work for had security breaches. The CEO's of each company are appalled at these violations of their security amd agree to work with Eve. Or do they?

It's obvious about halfway into the book who's behind the crimes, but can Eve prove it? She works feverishly with her team (and Roarke) to put the case together before any more people die, But could the murderers be after the greatest thrill of all - killing Eve Dallas?

If you are a Robb fan and you haven't read this one yet, get it quickly. You will enjoy it and eagerly await the next volume.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Indulgence in Death.