Sillylittlefishey's Reviews > Megan's Mark

4820127
May 30, 2014

Read from May 28 to 30, 2014

3.5 Stars

I thought this was a pretty good read overall. I like that the stories in the series are slowly having more and more plot to go along with the steam! I also liked that Braden wasn't as big of a jerk as most of the other Breed males in the series up to this point, but he still had his moments.

I did really like Braden and Megan as a couple. The compliment each other perfectly. He was aloof and charming and overall a lot of fun to read. She was assertive and could kick butt in her own right. I like how these two played and teased each other.

This book left me wanting more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Megan's Mark.

Quotes Sillylittlefishey Liked

Lora Leigh
“She shoots." He restrained his smile as he turned back to Lance and nodded in her direction. "I needed some sort of defense."

Lance wasn't amused. He wiped his hand over his face and muttered something about "damn stubborn women."

Braden completely agreed with him.”

Lora Leigh
“Your girl needs to be spanked, Lance.”

Lora Leigh
“You have a claim on her, Jacobs? I think I might like to keep her.”

Lora Leigh
“Megan wanted to groan. "You guys are smothering me."

Braden leaned against the wall, watching it all, never speaking. Sexy and silent. Okay, so he had a few things going for him.

"Get used to it," Her father's voice brooked no refusal. "Until I leave this world, you are still my daughter and still under my protection."

"Protect Lance." She waved her hand at her smirking cousin. "He's in more danger than I am if he keeps pissing me off. Share the love, Dad.”

Lora Leigh
“You're fucking crazy," he finally said, as though just realizing that. Hell, he had been with her how long now? Surely forever. And he was just now seeing that? Poor guy, he was just slow.”

05/28/2014 marked as: currently-reading