Maria's Reviews > Angel Fire

Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly

Mar 25, 12

bookshelves: 2011, books-i-own, favorites
Read in March, 2012

I was thinking about the book for several days and the only reason i pushed away to write something is because simple i was not able to. My thoughts and my emotions was running up side down and simple i wanted to calm down and relax untill i will be able to write something... Not that important but something about this amazing book.

I had to be clear and say that i was waiting a whole year to have the second book in my hands.If you knew me you will probably know already that i adore L.A. Weatherly as an author.She is easily in the top 10 favourite authors.

Angel Fire was a rollercoaster of full and various emotions from hate, anger, sorrow, compassion... You name one you have it. One minute i wanted to throw the book in the wall because i couldn't believe what i was reading and the next 50 pages i was about to cry.. I was so in agony and anger with whats going on and i have to be clear and say that I didn't even wanted to continue and took all the strength i had to do it because i believe in L.A. Weatherly and most likely i believe in their characters and in the story itself! Sound like a lunatic condition to me but that is what happens when you fall in love with the characters!

Once again L.A. Weatherly writing was amazing and pretty much solid. I have never been to Mexico but the way she wrote so vivid it was like i was actually there.

I did enjoy the storyline and the twist in this book as well. I didn't really mind that there was Raziel's point of view because i believe there was a higher reason we had to see how his mind works and whats his plans.

And for the end i will always be Team Alex no matter what. You agree with me right?

The review also posted :

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Fire.

02/09/2012 page 36
5.0% "oh no poor Willow :’("
02/09/2012 page 82
11.0% 2 comments
02/12/2012 page 197
27.0% "if you ever look at Alex like this Kara i will smack you down"
02/23/2012 page 296
41.0% "Seb is getting on my nevres i want to punch this guy arrrrgh!! Team Alex for ever!!!" 2 comments
03/11/2012 page 370
52.0% 2 comments
03/18/2012 page 501
71.0% "Oh no no no :-( :’("
03/18/2012 page 505
71.0% "I just cant believe that Alex and Willow Broke up like they really broke up they really B.R.O.K.E I am under several emotionals atm I want to throw the book at the wall i want to Punch Seb and Willow!! I mean aaaaaaaaaaaaargggh!!!"
03/18/2012 page 611
86.0% "oh *tears*"
03/19/2012 page 636
90.0% "Kara you little b*tch! argggg!"
show 5 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Maria seriously otan diavazeis to prologo tha katalaveis ti leo...

Nikoleta toso kalo???ante se ena mhna tha to exoume!!!

Maria dio biblia thelo na kanw preorder to septembri auto kai to silence

Nikoleta basika to silence egw akoma eimai makrua den exw akoma dibasei to 2o!

Maria to crescendo to exo diavasei idi 2 fores sta agglika alles dio me to audiobook kai alli mia sta ellinika pou to pira proxtes :P

Nikoleta mono???
apapappapappapapapa!!!
egw akoma tipota!!!alla einai sta sxedia m!!

Maria χαχαχα ναι προλαβαινεισ να το διαβασεισ πιστευω

Nikoleta k egw etsi thelw na pisteuw...!!!
tha deiksei

Joy (Cheery♡Reads) I'm dying for this book now. Runs to Bookdepository.

Maria I know i cant wait either i am glad the date of the release for the second book is closer now... its been like ages ago since i read the first book! and as far as i remember bookdepository has it already for pre order! :)

Joy (Cheery♡Reads) Maria wrote: "I know i cant wait either i am glad the date of the release for the second book is closer now... its been like ages ago since i read the first book! and as far as i remember bookdepository has it a..."

It's available already! Go check it out!

Maria But i thought the book and as far as the author told me its going to Published: 01 October 2011 which is weird to have it already for ordering OMFG!

p.s i still havent figure out if you actually liked the first one or not :P

Joy (Cheery♡Reads) Maria wrote: "But i thought the book and as far as the author told me its going to Published: 01 October 2011 which is weird to have it already for ordering OMFG!

p.s i still havent figure out if you actually..."

I have no idea either. Who cares. haha. I placed an order for it. Can't wait for it to arrive. I reviewed it and gave 3.5 stars. But i think i might changed it to 4 stars. I really like it.

Maria Due to no luck of money there would be a small delay for to get it but i can wait a little more! At the moment they one i am planning to get is Claudia Grey - Fateful then this one and much later Becca Fitzpatrick Silence... These are those 3 books i want to have in my collection! :)

Joy (Cheery♡Reads) Maria wrote: "Due to no luck of money there would be a small delay for to get it but i can wait a little more! At the moment they one i am planning to get is Claudia Grey - Fateful then this one and much later B..."

Awh! I have too many books i want. I want Beautiful Chaos, Silence, Fateful, Lola and The Boy Next Door, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and etc..so many books, too little money.

Maria Exactly so you get my point now... and dont forget that Baltazar novella is coming up next year (I loved Evernight series i havent be able to start and finish 4th book because i dont want to end it)

message 18: by Yassie (new) - added it

Yassie hey will Alex and willow be together

message 19: by Yassie (new) - added it

Yassie will Alex and willow be together

Maria Dont know if i can say not sure if you have finished the book and it will be kinda a spoiler right?