Diana~'s Reviews > Tribute For The Goddess

Tribute For The Goddess by Brynn Paulin

Jan 17, 11

bookshelves: author-brynn-paulin, erotica-romance, paranormal-romance, 2011-reads
Read on January 17, 2011

There are so many things that I should say about this book but... sometimes, I think that is best left alone. This was actually my first serious take of the author, Brynn Paulin and surprisingly, it was actually pretty good. If you love paranormal romance with a hint of supernatural, erotica, suspense, and an alpha male, then this is the book for you! Although I must say, Brynn Paulin is definitely talented when it comes to writing steamy and sensual scenes between the H/hr. I mean, how hot could it even get?! And, there were times when I wanted to smack the heroine in the head because of how she treats the hero sometimes and how dense she could be when it comes to his feelings. It's devastating because the hero whole-heartedly loves his Goddess ever since he was pledged as her servant.

The story is basically about Goddess name Jett (All of the characters have weird names), who is trying to escape from her betrothed, the God of Wrath. Through the course of the book, Jett and Thad are trying to get away from this guy. She would need a place to hide, so she makes her pledged servant, Thad hide her. Thad on the other hand, has had enough of being her servant and literally going after her beck and call for 200 years. So he decides its time to finally make a move on his Goddess... and boy does he do it alright! "Accept me as your god. You’re mine and you will obey me." *Shakes head* And Jett, being the Goddess that she is, often has a hard time relinquishing her control to Thad, so that's that. As for the romantic relationship between the two, I often sympathized with Thad because he has loved Jett for most of his life, ever since he became her "servant." No wonder he decided it was time to rebel and keep his Goddess for himself and never let her go!

Overall, this was a good erotica to read because of the sexy chemistry between the two. I was rather surprised that no one had read this book before but, oh well! I'll definitely be looking forward to more of Brynn Paulin's books in the future.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tribute For The Goddess.

01/17/2011