Mari - loves to read's Reviews > Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

Oct 03, 11

Read from January 17 to 21, 2011

My summary:
Jane Jameson gets fired, goes to a bar and on her way home she is mistaken for a deer and someone shots her. Jane wakes up craving blood.

The Newly Undead Welcoming Committee is on Jane's doorstep with a basket with useful things. It doesn't brighten Jane's mood.. how is she supposed to hide this from her family? And what will become of Jane's relationship with her hot maker? If this isn't enough problems Jane has a ghost for roomie, her auntie Jettie, and someone is trying to frame Jane for murdering a vampire.

My thoughts:
Poor Jane, it is not easy to adjust to a life as a vampire. I honestly have to say that I don't remember much details of this story, here is a short summary of what's left in my memory:

Jane was a librarian that got fired.
The story had humor in it, I saved I quote that I thought illustrated it in a good way
Jettie was the one who undid some of the damage from my mother's "birds and bees" talk, entitled "Nice Girls Don't Do That. Ever."
A dark, dangerous and sexy vampire.
Mystery

Will I continue with this series? I think so, when I'm in the mood for some light paranormal entertainment.

Cover:
Ok I guess.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs.

01/17/2011 page 22
01/19/2011 page 131
37.0% "I'm enjoying this audio but it reminds me quite a bit of Sookie Stackhouse."
show 1 hidden update…