Kerry's Reviews > Traitor's Knot

Traitor's Knot by Janny Wurts

Jul 01, 2016

bookshelves: dnf, 2014
Read from November 07, 2011 to December 19, 2014

I so, so, so want to finish this series. But I am also totally not in the headspace for the book and don't expect to be any time soon. I'm going to call this a DNF to clear out the number of books I've got myself marked as reading at the end of the year. But happily my Kindle will remember where I'm up to for me and I do want to go back to it one day.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Traitor's Knot.

11/07/2011 page 25
4.0% "Yay, I've started!" 2 comments
11/08/2011 page 51
8.0% "I've made a good start. Looks like some very interesting things are going to happen to Sulfin Evend. And see, I said Lysaer was creating something he wouldn't be able to control."
11/10/2011 page 69
11.0% "I would have read more but I got waylaid by the need to redo Mr7's drawers from winter clothes to some ones. I'm feeling righteous, but haven't got a lot of reading in."
11/10/2011 page 69
11.0% "Update the drawers to SUMMER clothes, is what that should read."
11/10/2011 page 121
19.0% "Three chapter sets down and I'm off to check the discussion at Beyond Reality. I'm not sure what's real and what's not right now."
11/10/2011 page 165
26.0% "I'm beginning to think Sulfin Evend might be Lysaer's last hope for salvation. One he doesn't really deserve, but I'm glad he's got."
11/15/2011 page 251
39.0% "I think I'm exhuasted now."
05/27/2012 page 251
39.0% "I so want to read this, but I remain kind of scared of it (amazing books but they're WORK) so I'll get back to it when I'm ready."
12/18/2014 marked as: dnf