Marquetta's Reviews > The Warlord Wants Forever

The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole

Jan 16, 2011

liked it
Read from January 16 to 17, 2011

Ok so the Goodreads summary pretty much tells the whole damn story! LOL! I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I've heard so many great things about the Immortals After Dark series. It has been on my "to buy and read" radar since last year. But who has time to start a new series? Not I! So when Jen of That's What I'm Talking About came up with the IAD Reading Challenge and immediately jumped on board!

I loved reading a The Warlord Wants Forever even though it took me a long time to warm up to Myst. There were several times where I was like, get over yourself already. But that's the way of the Valkyrie as you will soon find out, so you can't expect anything different from them. Other than my difficulty warming up to Myst, I enjoyed reading this novella and thought that it was great. It packs a lot of heat and you don't feel slighted where the plot is concerned because this is a short story.

You can read the IAD series without reading the novella (that's what I did - not on purpose) but I think The Warlord Wants Forever does provide a lot of background information that's beneficial when reading the next book in the series, A Hunger Like No Other.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Warlord Wants Forever.

01/17/2011