Danielle's Reviews > Tempting the Highlander

Tempting the Highlander by Michele Sinclair

Jan 15, 2011

liked it
Read from September 08 to 09, 2011

I did like this story. Not as much as the previous installments in the series, however. The style was different and I disliked the h and her sister and the story dragged in someareas due to their immaturity and petulance. I did like the secondary romance a lot and I am REALLY looking forward to Conan's story! I hope Craig's story does a little more with the main characters and the h grows up a little and we get more from Crevan and Raelynd... since their romance was watered down with all of the drama in this plot.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempting the Highlander.

message 1: by Cathiecaffey (new)

Cathiecaffey Is this the 3rd book in the series? Goodread shows it as:
1. Highlander's Bride
2. To Wed A Highlander
3. Desiring the Higlander

Then shows The Christmas Knight but there's no hero's name in the blurb. Too this book isn't listed under the series but saw The McTiernay Brothers on the cover.

Thanks

Danielle This is the 4th in the McTiernay series.
Christmas Knight is the start of a different series about 3 sisters.

message 3: by Cathiecaffey (new)

Cathiecaffey oh perfect thanks! I didn't have the christmas one and never read out of order! Thanks Danielle

Danielle You're welcome! P.S. The Christmas Knight is also great :)

message 5: by Cathiecaffey (new)

Cathiecaffey I adore MIK books (Men in kilts! I just saw Gwyn Cready's upcoming one, its contemps but she has others of TT! http://tinyurl.com/3ew6kxw

Michele Sinclair's books are great. I've been reading many of the Zebra authors when they debuted that line at great prices. And lots of historicals! Thanks again!

Angie I agree... I was actually shocked to see so many good reviews, I gave it a 3 as well and for almost the same reasons.

Danielle @Cathie I also love MIKs! I will have to check out your recommend
@Angie I read your review and I totally agree. I was expecting another wonderful love story with lots of alphaness, lovely h, and a fast paced (and interesting) plot... but it just did not happen for me. I won't give up on Sincair, but I really hope that this was just a fluke.