Annikka's Reviews > Knight Errant

Knight Errant by K.D. Sarge

Jan 15, 11

bookshelves: science-fiction
Read in January, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I could not...absolutely COULD NOT...walk away from my screen until I finished this. I was expecting good. I've read some of K.D.'s stuff before. But this went beyond what I'd read and elevated to pure awesomeness. This came at a good time for me, since I'd already been having a rough time and needed something to make me smile. This did just that.

Taro is a young man torn between his duty to his sister and his desire for a future of his own choosing. When the obnoxious piece of "baggage" named Rafe enters his life, it gets a whole lot harder for Taro to think straight. Especially when "straight" isn't what he wants to be. Being kidnapped, assaulted, thrown out of just about every bar he's ever been to and finding out just how badly jealousy hurts, Taro evolves into a bloody awesome young man.

I give the book top marks and I INSIST that people who love sci-fi and don't mind the fact that Taro just happens to be gay should get a chance to read this. Even if you do mind the fact that Taro is gay, I still highly recommend it. It's an awesome story, no matter who Taro loves in the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knight Errant.