Virginia Campbell's Reviews > The Princess in His Bed

The Princess in His Bed by Lila DiPasqua

Jan 15, 11

bookshelves: historical-romance
Read in January, 2011

"The Princess in His Bed", the second book in Lila DiPasqua's "Fiery Tales Collection" is equally as erotically enchanting as her first book, "Awakened by a Kiss". Lila's beautifully written story lines and completely involving characters are a treat for truly devoted lovers of romantic fiction. I felt somewhat bereft at the end of each book. I wanted to meet more of her characters--each one is so wonderfully brought to life that you feel a personal connection to them and share in their joys and sorrows. Your heart and mind will insist that each pair of lovers finds a gloriously happily-ever-after ending to their own unique story. The setting for these fantastic, fiery fairy tales is the court of Louis XIV, where nothing less than excess in all matters was acceptable to the most wealthy and powerful of citizens. The debauchery of this devastatingly decadent era in history makes the discovery of real and lasting love all the more emotionally satisfying. Lila DiPasqua is an author whose writing I will continue to anticipate with great pleasure. Highly recommended!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princess in His Bed.