LynnMarie's Reviews > My Greatest Fantasy

My Greatest Fantasy by Nicole Austin

Jan 15, 11

Dodie's Review

Why is it that so frequently when you indulge in a guilty pleasure, you get caught, and not in a good way? Isabella discovers that she is a voyeur. Then she discovers that her new neighbors enjoy sex in public. OK, well, maybe not in public, but outside on their property, which she can see from her bedroom balcony. Then she finds out that they know she's been watching them. However, this time, getting caught turns out to be fun.

This book was not a smooth journey from introduction to HEA, but it was an enjoyable ride watching Bella, Rhys, Max and Brayden find their HEAs. As in life, filled with self – doubt, the main characters stand in their own way constantly to prevent them finding their own happiness. No outside influences needed. Luckily, their friends step in and stop them from making messes of their own lives.

You do need to leave your inhibitions at the door to enjoy the book. There are lots of steamy, erotic love scenes between the characters, but they are very well written, and absolutely intrinsic to the story. If you like a little real life strife in the middle of your romance novel, where the fantasy is in the wooing, then this is the book for you.

4 Tea Cups!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Greatest Fantasy.