Laura's Reviews > The Mysterious Mr. Quin

The Mysterious Mr. Quin by Agatha Christie

Jan 16, 11

bookshelves: audio-books, read-2011, suspense-thriller
Read from January 15 to 16, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Martin Jarvis reads another story concerning investigations by the mysterious Mr Quin. For Mr Satterthwaite, a punctured car tyre on a cold winter's evening is the start of another mystery-solving encounter with the enigmatic Mr Harley Quin.

Taking refuge at a country inn Mr Satterthwaite discovers his friend Mr Quin, who invites him to re-examine the strange case of a wealthy young local woman and her new husband's disappearance. Was it murder? Or is there some other game afoot?

Producer/Director : Rosalind Ayres
A Jarvis & Ayres Production for BBC Radio 4.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mysterious Mr. Quin.

01/16/2011 "1/3. Guests at a house party recall the unexpected suicide of the previous owner."
01/16/2011 "2/3. Can Mr Quin assist his friend Satterthwaite to solve a conundrum concerning a Countess?"
01/16/2011 "3/3. Mr Satterthwaite invites Mr Quin to re-examine the disappearance of a young local woman."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by MashJ (new)

MashJ I think I caught this on Radio 4 this week. It was certianly a Mr Quinn one- actually it was about widow who was believed to have murdered her husband but had been found not guilty at the trial. Must be another in the same series. I live all of about 2 miles from Agatha Christie's home btw.

Laura I think it's the same one since it will be broadcast for a few more days only.