Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Blood Moons

Blood Moons by Alianne Donnelly

Jan 15, 2011

bookshelves: requests, paranormal-romance, futuristic-romance, keepers, favorites, demon
Read from January 22 to 25, 2011

I found Blood Moons refreshing and exciting to read, to tell you the truth I was very impressed with the story and had a hard time putting it down. The author does an amazing job in the world building and she explains everything very well. I will say this is not for the faint of heart, this book carries all the emotions along with a very evil villain and of course, with these two locked up in prison you don’t meet nice guys there. So, be prepared for one intense book with a surprising hot romance.

I really liked all the characters the storyline and the tension between the Tristan and Dara. It’s not every day you read a book where a woman is put in prison and placed in a cell with a man, a big hunk I might add. Well, you can guess where this is going. I loved how they communicated telepathically and how their relationship exploded as the days in prison went by. It’s always nice to find an unlikely hero in the wrong place.

If you enjoy reading telepathic abilities and shape-shifters stories, you have to try this one. I recommend it to any paranormal and/or futuristic romance reader.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Moons.

Vanessa theJeepDiva Are you planning to review it? Sounds fairly interesting. Is the guy a shifter? Blub speaks of his beast.

Laurie Garrison Yes, I'm hoping Roger will look over it today so I can get it on here. Yep, he is a shifter. I think you would like this one.

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Hi Laurie! I'm glad I was able to see your review. I just won this from The Romance Reviews!

Laurie Garrison Hope you like it as much as I did.