Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections's Reviews > This Side of the Grave

This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Apr 15, 12

bookshelves: 2011-reads, urban-fantasy, vampire, favorite, series, 2012, 2010-reads
Recommended for: 18 and over
Read from February 22, 2011 to April 12, 2012, read count: 3

Wow! What a ride! I loved this book as much as the previous ones in this series! You cannot read Jeanine's books without some panty warming moments and the action/plot in her books is thrilling. You will not be disappointed with this fifth installment in her Night Huntress Series. I am waiting with bated breath for Ms. Frost's next book, One Grave at a Time. I am absolutely a die-hard fan!

Happy Reading!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Side of the Grave.

12.0% "Poor Don ."
25.0% "I am soooo jealous of Cat. Why oh why could I not be her? I want Bones! I have done a lot growling -- the good kind when you get kinda hot...."
48.0% "Very exciting! I am really enjoying this book." 1 comment
63.0% "I am trying to lengthen my enjoyment of this book by not reading through it too fast! Lurving this book!"
63.0% "Oh please, oh please let him be a ghost!!"
42.0% "I forgot how mad I get when Majestic pulls her stunt... *grumble, grumble*"
58.0% "Nasty, nasty specter!"
show 2 hidden updates…

Debbie Saraceni I loved all of the Night Huntress books!!! Can't get enough of Cat and Bones.

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections Me, too!!! My absolute favorite fictional couple!

Debbie Saraceni I would have to agree....the author does a great job getting the reader caught up in the characters. I have read a lot of books but Cat and Bones are still my favorite fictional couple too!