Ashelynn's Reviews > Blood Magic

Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton

Aug 28, 2012

Read on August 13, 2012

You can read my full review right here.

Here’s my problem, first off: if I saw someone doing magic in the cemetery, I would probably run away and think that person was crazy. Yet, Nicholas knows about magic and has done it so he thinks what’s Silla’s doing is a-okay. O___o Guys, I would so run.

But honestly, that isn’t that too bad, you know? So I shrugged it off and continued reading. . . oh. OH. When Nicholas and Silla first kiss, it’s like their worlds shift and all of a sudden they can’t stand not being around each other. Ew. I don’t know about you, but I like my space. I like having time to MYSELF, so this was too much for me.

And we weren’t even halfway through.

Then Nicholas meets Silla’s older brother and Reese and his first remark, though Reese has done nothing to him, is to say: “Normally, I’d have made some comment about his attitude being big enough to hold the headstone up without the help of his ass, but I don’t want to piss him off right away.” P. 142, hardcover. Um? He hasn’t done anything to you, dear Nicholas, so I don’t see why you would want to say that…?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Magic.

message 1: by Katja Weinert (new)

Katja Weinert Yes, in the real world we all like our space...I think! :-)

Ashelynn Katja wrote: "Yes, in the real world we all like our space...I think! :-)"

haha right?