Natasha's Reviews > Happiness Sold Separately

Jul 03, 11

bookshelves: reviews-to-be-done, 2011-reading-challenge-list
Read from January 14 to July 03, 2011 — I own a copy

Full review coming soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Happiness Sold Separately.

01/14/2011 page 20
7.0% "I like how Lolly switches to the different characters, evaluating their viewpoints on the situation. Marriages and problems like this are common in couples having problems conceiving."
05/28/2011 page 106
35.0% "Since this is a hardcover book it is hard to read in my current condition, where lifting and moving my right arm is extremely painful. But the book defines the characters and plot so well, that coming back to the book everynow and again is not difficult. This is the perfect relaxing book for the beach but the mainline of the book with a coupld"
05/30/2011 page 124
41.0% "!t this point of the book no matter what I keep thinking of Ted as the one at fault and a b word to cause all this hurt."
05/31/2011 page 147
48.0% "I'm not sure why I didn't read this book earlier. Now I can't wait to read Lolly's book Good Grief, with my exact pink bunny slippers on some covers."
07/02/2011 page 209
69.0% "This book is like a familiar soap opera that I have enjoyed revisiting while my kindle charges. At this point in the novel all factors in the plot have encountered an overdue twist that has all the main characters reevaluating the tangible things they can have and those just out of reach, while wondering how to have their cake, eat it too, and have seconds if offered before returning to their true life."