Mina's Reviews > Forsaken

F 50x66
Mar 01, 11

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal, to-read, 2011, young-adult

At first when I picked up Forsaken, I didn't think it will be a book that I would enjoy reading. The first few pages didn't get me into reading it. However, when I really got into the book and into Riley's world, it sure was something.

My views changed as I continued reading the book. I loved how the narration was divided between Riley and Beck giving the book a much better anticipation. I really connected with Beck. And Riley. And all the other characters. They just were different. Good different :)

As you can guess, Beck was one the one that stood out for me. Yeah he’s got a hell of a lot of issues but all in all he’s a great guy. I think probably because of the way he handles everything, even though he messes up sometimes ...that’s what I love about him.

Jana sure gave alotta action. Very intense stuff here. There were quite a few times where I was really freaked out; I guess it’s because of the detailed descriptions and because its about these creatures and demons, it does get a little too messy sometimes!

I am glad to know that it’s part of a series. I am really looking forward to the ones that follow. Escpecially so I can get to read more about Beck's character and see how his secrets are uncovered!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forsaken.

message 1: by Myranda (new) - added it

Myranda I wasn't really sure about this book. I didn't know what to aspect! Beck sounds interesting!