Mohamed Dahir's Reviews > Dog Days

Dog Days by Jeff Kinney

M 50x66
Jan 13, 11

Read in January, 2011

In this review I am going to talk about is called diary of a wimpy kid dog days. It about Greg and it is during the summer Greg want to spend his summer playing video games but his family want to go on a vacation. This book caught my eyes because I enjoy reading books about pictures. This book is interesting to me because it will help me to write my own diary some day.

Apart of the story that i liked was when Greg had a sleep over with his friend at his house. Greg's room was too small for them so they go and sleep down stairs. During the night they watch a scary movie with Greg's older brother. After the movie Greg's brother tells them that there is a ghost in the closet down stairs. They don't believe so they don't listen to him. When they go to sleep then they start hearing things. They got scared so they ran up to his dad's room and they sleep there with them. I like this part because it is funny and also because there is no such things us ghost.

In this book it had many parts that were short. One of them was when Greg's go to the swimming pool it does not tell you how he got there, and who took him it just shows you his is just there.It does not go in to details,very much. Also they went from picture to picture. That was apart that was short in the story.

I think people should read this book because it is a journey you take in your imagination. One things about this book is that it is funny and the person who wrote this book is a talented person. The images make you laugh none stop. I recommend you to read this book and if you don't then you are missing in a funny story.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dog Days.