Mailis Viiand's Reviews > Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

1954277
May 17, 11

bookshelves: faery, romance, urban-paranormal, vampires, wereanimals, zombies, ya
Read in May, 2011

This is where i give off sad vibes that this series does not have already large number books published out there for me to order with my last money that i saved for food or something, because hell i want these books right now. Whats there not to love about a gal who finally is actually non-whiny normal with her self-deprecating humor and silliness i approve of. Ok, so she might not be actually "normal" in human sense, but someone who says goodbye to her mermaid friend with puffed out hamster cheeks and nose to the tank wiggle around faces gets thumbs up every time. The romance was cute and maybe i wanted evil fairy stalker boy to be a little more gentle to give that mystery obsession with Evie more sizzle and maybe leave that window open for a little love triangle romance, but in the end I loved Lend enough to be satisfied. I will not go into all the details about the things i enjoyed but recommend that you skip to the bookstore near you and get your own copy to paw through. Also i am having fun trying to imagine what would the third book be called. Shapeshifty? Fairylighter? Full mooning? Ha. You try it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paranormalcy.