Mark's Reviews > The Curious Case of Benjamin Button And Two Other Stories

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button And Two Other Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Feb 10, 11

bookshelves: adult-fictions
Read from January 12 to February 06, 2011 — I own a copy

At first I thought The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a novel in normal sense, which stretch to over 100+ pages. So when I bought this book, I was surprised that said title ended in less than 50 pages! If you have seen the movie adaptation starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett which duration was over 120 minutes, you will understand why I feel slightly cheated.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button tells the story of Benjamin Button who was born as septuagenarian and died as a baby. That was it.

The second story, Bernice Bobs Her Hair, tells the story about cousin rivalry. I love how it ends: revenge!

The third story, The Diamond as Big as the Ritz somehow reminded me of The Lost Horizon which I read during childhood. It has this dreamish like, which was kind of interesting.

Overall, I like this book, and F. Scott Fitzgerald is now one of my favorite (dead-)writer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Curious Case of Benjamin Button And Two Other Stories.

01/12/2011 page 38
02/05/2011 page 74
58.0% "The Diamond as Big as the Ritz"
02/06/2011 page 84
66.0% "Such a very strange story "Diamond as Big as the Ritz" is."
show 4 hidden updates…