Rebecca's Reviews > The Last Time I Was Me

The Last Time I Was Me by Cathy Lamb

Feb 10, 11

bookshelves: loved-it
Read from January 28 to February 09, 2011

After reading Such a Pretty Face, which I loved, I decided to give some of Cathy Lamb's other books a read. The Last Time I Was Me is the story of Jeanne who after tragically losing her husband and unborn baby in a car wreck is now twelve years later dating a loser named Jared and working as an advertising rep. After learning of her boyfriend's infedelities, she gets back at him in a creative way and has a breakdown at work. So, she packs up all the things that she wants to keep, sells her sports car, and jumps in her new bronco and drives to Oregon where her brother lives. She stops on the way in Weltana and gets a room at a bed and breakfast where she decides to stay for awhile. As she deals with the recent death of her mother and court appointed anger management classes and her upcoming trial for her "assult" against Jared, she begins her healing process.

I love Cathy Lamb's writing style and am excited to start reading Julia's Chocolates!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Time I Was Me.