Val Pearson's Reviews > Family Secrets

Family Secrets by Jamie Hill

Jan 12, 11

Read in December, 2011

Ms. Hill is a genius! Family Secrets is the first book in the series followed by Family Ties. I had reviewed Family Ties (outstanding book), so I wanted to go back and read the first book in the series. This book is truly one of the best I've read in 2010. Crystal's character was less than perfect and I fell in love with her immediately. Sassy and brassy, this lady could hold her own. Jack's character was the kind of gentleman every reader wants as their hero. He was fiercely protective of Crystal and her unplanned little family. He won my heart right away. The plot line was AMAZING. It was action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat almost the entire time. It amazes me how Ms. Hill can fit in so much action, romance and just about every emotion under the sun, into a book that is only 138 pages long. Ms. Hill has become a favorite author of mine and I consider her to be an automatic add to my "to be read list". If you are a serious suspense loving reader who loves to form bonds with the characters, this is definitely the book for you! I loved it and can't wait to read more of Ms. Hill's books, she has the gift of knowing what the reader wants and then hitting you with an ending you certainly don't expect. Two thumbs up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Family Secrets.