Kassa's Reviews > Tinsel and Frost

Tinsel and Frost by Eden Winters

2095317
Jan 12, 11

Now this is how I like my post-holiday short stories. Winters’ starts the novel at a strip club on Christmas Eve. Shoddy tinsel decorates the pole and brand new dancer turned stripper Tony is trying to adjust to his new job. The fake tinsel getting everywhere doesn’t help but the gorgeous and quiet bouncer Frost certainly does. When Frost helps Tony get away from an enthusiastic tipper, sparks fly between the two.

This is a delightful, quick story that I didn’t want to end. Frost and Tony are interesting characters with a lot of potential. They are well crafted and given just enough depth and interest to make them stand out but not overwhelm the short story. I can see where the interesting tidbits of their past peek through and the story teases out these hints without going too far. These two are a wonderful introduction and I easily could see this being a longer length story. That’s really my only compliant; I wish this had been longer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tinsel and Frost.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tam Oh, how have I not read this one yet? Definitely on my must read list now. Thanks Kassa.

Kassa Good! I'm glad I could bring this one to your attention then. Don't miss out.

message 3: by Tam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tam Well shit, you must have had this for awhile because it's not longer available at TQ. Not at ARe either. Sigh.

message 4: by Eden (new) - added it

Eden Winters I'm so glad you liked it. Tony and Frost have been begging me for a sequel, but I haven't yet solidified a plot.