C.c. Hunter's Reviews > Born at Midnight

Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

Jan 11, 11

(Review from the author)

1 like · like

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Born at Midnight.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (last edited Sep 29, 2011 02:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily I love this book. I don't know what team I am on. Team Derek or team Lucas. I love both boys. Kylie sure has a difficult choice to make. Kylie has a complicated life poor girl she does not know what she is. Who can trust? At least she made some friends at camp. I wonder what she really is. My guess she is an angel or a goddess of some sort. She sure is unique. She also act like a normal teen I like the way she over reacts about ever think it so funny. I wonder what kinds of powers will she have as she continue to learn about her self? Maybe her dad never learn to control his power; because he wanted a normal life. Maybe that's way he died so young. Maybe that's why he wants to protect Kylie as much as he can. I can not wait for the next book.

Cole Never a dull moment!

Janysa Wo Wo! <3 THis book can't wait for taken at dusK!

Alreem I like this book can't wait to read the third book :D

Karla I truly am enjoying this series. I didn't think it was going to be as good, but it's actually REALLY good!!!!

Taylor I loved this book and the other two out, I can't wait for the fourth book to come out! Thanks for writing this!

Alreem me too, the forth book will be too amazing especially after she found what she is :)

Jacalyn Do you think they'll do a movie on this series????

Makayla Love love love this book and the others in the series! Totally team Derek and I really really hope they make it into a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Alreem May be they will make it into a movie but until now there is now talk about movies :) I really like this series and can't wait for the fifth book.

message 11: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola How do I start reading after downloading the app and choosing a book x

Unknown name Love this book can't wait for the next one

Katie Always love to read it again and again <3

message 14: by Starlyn (new)

Starlyn Allan I ove that book but the thing that I hate about it was how some of the pages were taken out of the book so it didn't make a lot of sence

Vanessa This is the most amazing book I love it I'm super sad it ended I want it to be a tv show not movie I feel like a movie could not cover all the details but amazing a perfect mix between paranormal romance drama and comedy

Meranda MacAulay The book was SO good, i really enjoyed it!!! I think it should be a TV show to, it be so cool to see it as a film! :D