Amanda Stephan's Reviews > A Path Less Traveled

A Path Less Traveled by Cathy Bryant

Jan 20, 11

Read from January 11 to 20, 2011

Proverbs 3:5-6 are some of my favorite verses, and I really appreciated the point Cathy Bryant was trying to get across - we should trust in the Lord. When we take matters into our own hands and refuse to trust God to take us through our hard times, what an awful mess we make of everything ~ including our personal relationships.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Path Less Traveled.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (last edited Jan 20, 2011 09:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amanda Stephan Cathy Bryant writes a great book! Proverbs 3:5-6 are some of my favorite verses, and I really appreciated the point she was trying to get across - we should trust in the Lord. When we take matters into our own hands and refuse to trust God to take us through our hard times, what an awful mess we make of everything ~ including our personal relationships.

Trish James is one of the most stubborn, bull-headed people I've read, and I often wondered why Andy would still be interested in her after all her snarkish ways. Honestly, there were a few times I wanted to shake her because of her stubbornness. With that said, however, I did have to take a step back and try to apply that same thought to my own life. Were/Are there times when I'm being too stubborn? Sadly, I have to say yes. And to be fair, I'm positive my dear hubby would say I'm snarkish at times as well!

No swearing
No explicit/graphic scenes
No drinking

Will I read Ms. Bryant's other books? Absolutely!