Ria Cruz's Reviews > Dirty Thirty

Dirty Thirty by Cara McKenna

Apr 26, 2011

bookshelves: mmf, erotica, bdsm
Read on April 26, 2011

Wow...scorching hot little story about a young married couple, Evan and Maggie. He wears a mohawk and tattoos, she is also inked, has piercings and wears retro glasses. For Evan's thirtieth birthday they agree to fulfill his fantasy, bottoming a man. The man who they elected to participate in their birthday fun is Paul, the bouncer at their favorite bar. Paul is described as tall, with dark hair shaved close to his head and dark tanned skin, thanks to his father's Polynisian descent and I pictured The Rock the entire time. He, in my opinion was a great guest star to this couple's already scorching sex life. Paul topped them both while still doing everything Evan had fantasized about for years. Unlike a lot of menage stories I've read in a while there is no triad relationship here. Maggie and Evan are just very open about their sexuality. There is a mention of her dating a woman in college and he claims to be ninety-seven percent straight. Keep a glass of ice water around or batteries if you prefer when reading this story.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Thirty.

04/26/2011