Loretta's Reviews > A Need So Beautiful

A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Jun 09, 11

Read from March 15 to 20, 2011 , read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** Where do i start with this book?
Because I could go on and on and on and on. And I mean it.
It will take all i have not to copy this book for you, page by page.
Because every page fills you with something, so beautiful,
And for me I always thought the cover of this book was amazing. BUT it's not until you read the book that you actually see the cover, and understand the cover one hundred percent. It fits, Like a GLOVE!

Suzanne Young did it with this book. The writing is amazing. I love it. The characters pull you in and you feel attached to them. I loved that about this book. I felt like I was in the book. And I was Charlotte... with Harlin... in the rain... oh wait what? ............................ Read the book.. and you will understand the Harlin crush.

You have Charlotte. Who has this pulling. Something is pulling her. To help, to save, to make things with people better. Charlotte changes things. She has The Need. She is one of the Forgotten. The Need is getting stronger. Happening more often then it ever has before. Her best friend and her boyfriend Harlin (;]) have no idea what's going on. But they do think that something is wrong. Charlotte cannot help it though, when The Need comes into her, she has to move. She has to find out who she has to help. She can't fight it.
After a need, Charlotte starts noticing some things are changing, in her appearance. Things that are very hard to hide.
Being one of The Forgotten.. means just that. She will be forgotten. Slowly but surely every one of her friends and family will forget her.
The ending is amazing. It leaves you wanting so much more. So much more from Harlin.. on that motorcycle.. leather jacket.... lips.. OK, so, It was hands down my favorite book that I have read so far in 2011. #1. I loved it. And I have already preorderd my copy! I would love to go to her signing! That would be amazing. But I am just not able too. But I will have my book, and read it again and again.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Need So Beautiful.

Quotes Loretta Liked

Suzanne Young
“You’ll make a sucky father someday,” I tell him with a smile. “I feel sorry for the kid that doesn’t get to burst into light to get out of your house.”

He chokes out a laugh. “Is it my sarcasm?”

“Definitely. And that obnoxious accent.”
Suzanne Young, A Need So Beautiful

Suzanne Young
“I have to live if I want to be remembered.”
Suzanne Young, A Need So Beautiful