Lili's Reviews > Branded by Fire

Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh

Jul 02, 12

Read from June 05 to 06, 2011

aaawww!, such a sweet love story!

I hadn't liked a book in this series as much as I did the first one, Lucan is soooo sexy and romantic and so very very alpha!... so the news about Lucan and Sascha were just an added bonus.

But this book was amazing, the building of the story, the characters and the writing were all great, Singh is such a talented author, she makes it so easy for you to get involved.
I liked Mercy a lot, I totally could relate to her strugle and fears... and Riley is HOT!

I don't know why but I always imagined Hawke somewhere around his 40-50´s, so when it was suggested that he might bond with Brenna, who is 17 or something like that, was kinda creepy, but here I start to see that was a bit off.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Branded by Fire.

06/05/2011 page 175
51.0% "Wow... I'm not sure if I'm liking this book so much because a) it's been a long time since I read the last one in the series or b) because, aside of Lucan, Riley is the hottest changeling of them all"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Autumn (last edited Jun 06, 2011 07:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Autumn  Im still purring with Luca`s book.. I have a feeling is not going to be like that with the other books..but is good to know im not alone on that thought! :) Im glad you like this book as much!!

ps: I haven been asking the same thing about Brenna an Hawk. It should be interesting to read his story.. he seems so utterly Alpha male!!!!!! grrhh!! :P

GREAT REVIEW!! :)

Lili Thanks!
And I agree, Hawke's super Alpha... so sexy!
But Lucas.. oh my!... I never got over him... when he said "Sascha, come pet me"
I was raising my had to offer but she beat me to it..

message 3: by Autumn (last edited Jun 06, 2011 09:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Autumn  Lol !! I'm such a free spirited woman, but I have to admit that Luca's ways of "branding" his kitten...god damn that was so hot!! **shivers**i guess we are both in line :P

Brittany B. Hey Lili, I just finished this one too. I absolutely adored it. It is my favorite so far!

Lili Good, it's one of my fav too.
A re-read might be in order...

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie Wasn't Brenna mated with Judd?