Janie Boyd's Reviews > Kasey to the Rescue: The Remarkable Story of a Monkey and a Miracle

Kasey to the Rescue by Ellen Rogers

F 50x66
Jan 09, 11

bookshelves: first-reads
Read in January, 2011

I received this book as an Early Reviewer copy from librarything.com. Ellen Rogers has written a wonderfully heart wrenching and uplifting book. It is the story of the tragic accident of her son Ned and the remarkable journey taken by the Rogers family to create hope in the face of despair. I was deeply moved by Ellen's honest account of the details of such a life-changing event. Ellen Rogers writes in such an engaging way that the reader is drawn into the chaos and comfort of the Rogers family. She is open, honest, and real with her words. The story of Ned and Kasey, the Helping Hands monkey who changed their lives, will inspire many people who suffer such a spinal injury. More importantly, everyone who reads their story will be inspired to neer give up, regardless of the situation. Kasey to the Rescue is a tribute to the optimism of the human spirit. I encourage anyone going through a personal challenge of any kind to read this story of hope and love!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kasey to the Rescue.