Tammy Walton Grant's Reviews > Dreamfever

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Jul 16, 2011

bookshelves: kindle-or-ebook, calibre, pnr-uf, 2011-july, snarky-troll-lives-here
Read from July 14 to 16, 2011 — I own a copy

As I read the last few lines of this book I started to laugh. Out loud, with genuine pleasure. KMM has cojones the size of basketballs. Big, brass basketballs.

Oh, I feel so sorry for those who read this series as it was being released, who finished this book then had to wait AN ENTIRE FECKING YEAR to find out what happened. Holy fecking cliffhanger!!! Love that word, feck. ;)

How many walls were dented from this book being thrown at it? How could the world not have have noticed the collective wails of thousands of women once they got to the last page? I wonder if KMM's website crashed?

I told a GR friend yesterday that these books for me are like Cracker Jack -- I have one handful and before I know it I've inhaled a whole bag of the shit. :) That's what I did with this one -- inhaled it. What a ride.

4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamfever.

07/14/2011 "now, let's see if I can remember what's been going on!!" 5 comments
07/15/2011
35.0% "Something clattered to the floor at my feet. It was a cell phone.

I didn't turn. "What's that for? Duh, no towers, remember?" I mocked.

"It works," said Barrons. He paused heavily, the better to emphasize his coup de grace. "It always did."

My breathing stopped. What he was saying was not possible. I spun, searched his eyes. "The power was down! My call to Dani....(continued)

" 15 comments

Denise Akkkkk feckin crack cracker jacks... When are you going to get the feckin last book??? lol

Tammy Walton Grant Hahaha! I'm so glad I didn't read this series as it was being released, I'd have been ready to kill someone, lol.

Beanbag Love An entire fecking year? Try nearly a year and a fecking half! I fecking thought I would fecking lose my fecking mind.

I'm glad you're fecking enjoying it. :D

Tammy Walton Grant LMfeckingAO, Beanbag!!!