Ruth's Reviews > An Irish Country Courtship

An Irish Country Courtship by Patrick Taylor

Jan 15, 11

Read from January 08 to 15, 2011

This is the second book that I have read in this series. I love the small Irish village and the folks that live there. Dr. Laverty continues to work along side Dr. O'Reilly in Ballybucklebo but wonders whether the cases that he takes care of here will be interesting enough for him. The relationship between Doctor O'Reilly and Kitty O'Hallorhan is growing and Kinky Kincaid, his housekeeper is feeling a bit threatened by the relationship. Meanwhile, Dr. Laverty has had a relationship with Patricia and is looking forward to it progressing. A glimpse inside the hearts and homes of the villagers is a real treat. The other books in the series are certainly on my "to read" list!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Irish Country Courtship.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Anita Johnson Hi Ruth -- I hope you enjoy this one as mjuch as I did. I love the series but the last one before this didn't focus on the doctors and was kind of a detour.

Ruth So far, I have only read An Irish COuntry Doctor. This series is on my list because of your recommendations. I did enjoy the one that I have read so when I saw this on the shelf, I snatched it right up. I am looking forward to it. I am halfway through A Holiday Yarn and will start this as soon as I am done.