Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Desire Unchained

Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione

Jul 25, 2011

bookshelves: kindy-ipad-ebook, demonica, larissa-ione, angels-demons-and-incubi-ohmy, cant-get-enough-series
Read from February 02 to 08, 2011 , read count: 2

What do I think??? I think it was awesome...especially the second time around!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desire Unchained.

Quotes Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov Liked

Larissa Ione
“Okay, listen. From what Shade said, Roag got toasted like a burnt marshmallow. He would have been nearly destroyed, right down to his junk." Wraith grinned. “Which is really fucking funny.”
Larissa Ione, Desire Unchained

02/06/2011
02/07/2011
45.0% "I love when Shade says: "Hells fuckin' bells.""
02/08/2011
84.0% "I hope this doesn't end with a cliffhanger!!"
07/24/2011
48.0% "Roag got toasted like a burnt marshmallow. He would have been nearly destroyed, right down to his junk. I’m betting he can’t have sex no matter how badly he wants it.” Wraith grinned. “Which is really fucking funny.”"
show 2 hidden updates…

Comments (showing 1-20)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Believe it or not...this is my 1st reread of this book..once I started I cldnt stop!

Samina ~ Escapism~ Wow, you must liek this series then.I read the first book and did not like it very much.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: The rest of them are much better to me!! I love the series.

Samina ~ Escapism~ Perhaps I should give this series another chance as everybody seems to love them and they have high GR rating.

message 16: by Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov (last edited Jul 24, 2011 03:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: You should!! I really love interactions with the Demon Brothers!! Wraith is hilarious to me...I love him! I think the first one was slower than the rest of them! Shade and Wraiths books were more exciting!

And Shade's had more luvin:)

Becky I'm on Wraith's book right now ;)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: OMG!! I love that one!! Im gonna reread that one too when Im done with this one! After reading Eternal Rider I think I missed some stuff...plus I LOVE the Demon Brothers!!

Becky What's eternal rider?

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Its the spin-off to the Demonica series the series is called Lords of Deliverance!! Its really good...once you read Sin Undone you'll know more about them.

MISS VAIN Ahahaha! Roag deserved it. I didn't realize you were re-reading these Mrs. V. Ya if I was going to read again I would skip the first one as well.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Definitely!! Roag totally deserved it! I missed these guys so I just started with Shade!

MISS VAIN You know I love them all but I LOVE Lore, and Sin's my favorite ;)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I love Wraith but Lores up there too! At first i didnt like Sin that much but i love her now!

MISS VAIN I remember You weren't sure you were going to like Sin but then you did. I loved her feisty behavior. She was Bad-Ass!! :)

MISS VAIN Wrath is pretty sexy too.

Samina ~ Escapism~ Sexy guys and badass girls, I am sure I will like this series.

MISS VAIN Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov wrote: "Ah...Ya!!!"

I second what Mrs. V just said!!

Mrs. V-Have you read the first chapter of Sucubus Revealed yet?????! It's on Richelle Meads website. Georgina is one of Santa's Elfs at the mall posing with children for pictures, LOL

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: No feckin way!!! OMG...Im going to read it right now! THanks!

MISS VAIN Totally! No problem. Tell me what you think after ;)