ReviewsByMolly's Reviews > Courting Miss Amsel

Jan 10, 11

Recommended to ReviewsByMolly by: CFBA
Recommended for: everyone
Read in January, 2011 — I own a copy

I LOVE Kim Vogel Sawyer! Her work is NEVER disappointing and ALWAYS filled with love and grace. She can transport me every single time and make me a character in the midst of that love and grace. It's always a wonderful feeling to sit down with a Kim Vogel Sawyer novel and meet new friends.

I truly enjoyed getting to know Edythe Amsel, the new schoolmarm and her students. Edythe's character was the one I loved the most. I felt such a strong connection to her in so many ways, as I watched her through out this story. Her struggles were like my own, it seemed. And, Joel. WOW! Now THAT is a fantastic man to have as the "hero" of the story :)! God truly knew just what Miss Amsel need when He crossed her path with Joel's!

So, what happens to Edythe, her students, and Joel??? Well, don't just sit there! Grab a copy of this 5 star sweet, tender novel by Kim Vogel Sawyer, sit back, relax and see for yourself. If you've never read a novel by this sweet author, then you will become INSTANTLY hooked. If you have read books by this author, then you will be so happy to add this book to your collection! What are you waiting for? GO NOW! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Courting Miss Amsel.