Laura's Reviews > Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 12

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 12 by Bisco Hatori

Dec 19, 2015

bookshelves: type-manga
Read on January 07, 2011

Wow. I have to say I'm impressed. I remember when I began this series. I thought it was fun, but never anything that would hook me. That's been relatively true until the past couple of volumes. This one took it even further.

It is so nice to see the twins actually dealing with something serious like their relationship and their identities. This volume dealt mostly with their struggle to figure out how to live as individuals, but still brothers. Kaoru takes one for the team, but it seems to be the right decision. Haruhi finds herself in the middle of it all. As usual, she offers her encouragement and advice. She's always the voice of reason.

Kyoya has been searching for Tamaki's mother in France. Being the amazing friend he is, he just wants to bring back good news about Tamaki's mother. Tamaki spends his time alone or having lunch with his father. It seems the time has come for Tamaki to make a decision about his future. Will he join in the family business or choose his own way? And when on earth will he recognize his feelings for Haruhi? She is certainly noticing them.

Great plot development in this one. I'm ready to read the next!

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 12.