J.A. Saare's Reviews > Wrapped Around Your Finger

Wrapped Around Your Finger by Fallon Blake

Jan 07, 2011

Read in April, 2011

I've had this story on my Kindle and I regret it took me so long to read it. This is more than a kinky story with BDSM elements and exceptionally written erotic scenes. It's about a dominant man who finds a woman he wants, sees the inner beauty she cannot, and forces her to step outside of her comfort zone to truly be comfortable in her own skin.

I loved Banner. He's the kind of hero I enjoy in my books -- dominant, caring, and intuitive. One of my favorite parts of the book:

"I can't lie and say I won't push you, because I will. I can't say it will always be about what you want, because it won't. But what I can say is, I care about you and I can give you what you need."

Yummy, isn't he?

Of course, Indigo is equally captivating. I loved the transition as the layers she placed around herself were peeled away, revealing more and more of her, until you finally get the entire picture. Did I mention she's also funny as hell?

"...if you touch me with that chopstick again, I'm going to shove it up your ass. Sideways."

Fans of hot contemporary erotic romance with D/s themes will love Wrapped Around Your Finger. I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrapped Around Your Finger.