Sandra's Reviews > Desert Heat

Jan 12, 11

liked it
bookshelves: detective-fiction
Read from January 07 to 11, 2011

Wavered between 3 stars and four. Very fast read and I loved getting to know the characters that are in the series. I listened to Skeleton Canyon first and it piqued my interest. I will continue to read the series. Very good recreational reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desert Heat.

Nancy Oh, yeah! I have read them all. Her characterization and setting skills are great! Have you read the J. P. Beaumont series? I'm in love with old J.P. I've read everything she's written. Including her book of poetry. I'm obviously one of her biggest fans! ('Cept not crazy 'bout her politics...)

Sandra Nancy wrote: "Oh, yeah! I have read them all. Her characterization and setting skills are great! Have you read the J. P. Beaumont series? I'm in love with old J.P. I've read everything she's written. Including h..."

Oh, great. Something else to add to the list!!! Politics?

Nancy Well, don't pay any attention to me about politics. I still like her books, and I wouldn't even know about her politics if I didn't read her blog... I still look forward to every book she publishes. A new Ali Reynolds book comes out the first of Feb. I like that series too!