Elii Vela's Reviews > Instantáneas

Instantáneas by Yudi Kravzov

Jan 02, 12

bookshelves: 2011, adult, erotic, fantasy, fiction, to-review, cover-love, bdsm, violence, explicit-sex, religion, romance, m-m, lesbian
Read from January 07 to 09, 2011 — I own a copy

I opened "INSTANTANEAS" without knowing exactly what to expect. The book is a compilation of short stories, all of them inspired by the stories that the author received via email.

Lying if I said that reading this book is easy or quick, because it is not. Despite its few pages and the length of each of the stories (1-3 pages), each story is well woven, with simple language, very colloquial and very graphic, but the "story" itself, is complex. We deal with love, heartbreak, abandonment, repressed desires, lesbian, transvestite, BDSM, all wrapped in an everyday situation in Mexico every day and people so real you can be your neighbor, the boy which you ran into on the subway or bus...

There were several stories that I had to read and reread to understand. A few stories, I could never understand. And stories that touched me somehow, because feelings and frustrations of the characters were palpable. Some scared me (not in a bad way) for their crudeness, some made me laugh (like the German girl) and I definitely would have liked others that were more extensive because did not quite understand or that everything was so fast that I lost.

In short, because I think I am repeating. It was a real surprise this book, Mrs. Krazov has a very particular way to write that I liked it. I can not recommend this book to anyone, but I think if dare to open "INSTANTANEAS" more than one will be satisfied with the result. A very good work, no doubt.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Instantáneas.