Lisa Kay's Reviews > Outlander

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Outlander.

Quotes Lisa Kay Liked

Diana Gabaldon
“I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have.”

Diana Gabaldon
“Oh, aye, Sassenach. I am your master . . . and you're mine. Seems I canna possess your soul without losing my own.”

Diana Gabaldon
“Don't be afraid. There's the two of us now.”

01/24 marked as: read

Jill Yes! Yes! Yes!
I LOVE Outlander LK! You have great taste in books.

CaroB LK, you finished it already? Or was it a re-read?

Lisa Kay Jill & CaroB, I don't know why this came up with a new date. Beats the poop out of me. All I did was add a new bookshelf. Hmmmm... interesting. Our group "buddy read" will be a re-read for me. I've read it only once, when it first came out 20 years ago! Good gravy beans, that long?

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy I'm thinking about giving this one another try. I didn't like Outlander the first time I read it, but I really WANT to like it for some reason...

message 5: by Lisa Kay (last edited Jul 11, 2011 10:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Kay Amy, come join us at RLFTCI "buddy read" of Outlander. We are starting today. You can volunteer to post questions, or just pop in to say "Hi!" -- or even just lurk. :)

Burbanista LK, I know you are an audio book person too. I just listened to Outlander for the first time, having read it twice before. I am blown away. It has been so emotionally draining, but in the best possible way. I had to upgrade my previous 4-stars to 5. Have you done the audio book? If not, you MUST.