Abbie's Reviews > A Billion Reasons Why

A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck

May 03, 12

bookshelves: 2011, clean-romance, favorites, blog-reviewed
Read from January 22 to 24, 2011

Luc broke Katie’s heart and humiliated her in her home town years ago. She is now a Special Ed teacher and almost engaged to Dexter who is safe. Out of no where Luc shows up at her school and demands she come home to sing at his brothers wedding. Katie has vowed to move on and not let him get to her again. Will a trip home to New Orleans cause her billion reasons why to evaporate under the hot New Orleans sun or will she find true love once again?

This was a fun book I enjoyed it a lot. It’s the kind of romance novel that makes you feel all warm and fussy inside. I enjoyed seeing Katie who starts out kind of dead inside just living day to day return home and find herself again. There are parts of this book that seem a little hard to believe but the book is kind of magical almost a Cinderella feel which makes it fun to read. I did not feel though like I got to know Luc as well as Katie his feelings seemed more of a mystery and it took a while to understand his side of things. Over all a fun book with a good Christian base. This is a book I could see myself picking up and reading again just because it brings out the romantic in me!

DISCLOSURE: I was provided a free copy of this book from the publisher through BookSneeze to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Billion Reasons Why.

01/22/2011 page 70